Windows
Mobile
Mac
Linux

This weeks most downloaded software.


Search for Software:

You are not Logged in!
Do you want to Log in or Register?


Windows » Games » Puzzles


 1  2   Next » 

Showing : 1 - 10 from 18
Name / Description
Date Added
Average Rating
Downloads

02-02-2017
0/5
24
Stupid robots abound! On the ground, there was no one left except a couple people and these robots Use your logic, mind, and bombs scattered at levels to withstand mechanized madness.
License: Freeware
OS Support: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
Angry Robots 3.9 screenshot
29-08-2017
0/5
21
The goal of this game is to get the tile with the number 2048 In each round there is a tile with the number "2" with 90% probability, or "4" with 10% probability.
License: Freeware
OS Support: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
Math Mania 3.6 screenshot
19-08-2017
0/5
32
Puzzle games have always been interesting and popular for players of all ages Collect small pieces of the whole image, while developing smarts, memory and attention that will all come in handy.
License: Freeware
OS Support: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
Game Girls Puzzle 4.4 screenshot
Hangman Pro is a modern take on the classic hangman word-guessing game It features colorful, non-violent graphics, digitized sounds, dozens of built-in word categories, thousands of words, unlimited custom lists, timed games and photo fun.
License: Shareware
OS Support: Mac Other, Mac OS X
Hangman Pro for the Macintosh 4.0.0 screenshot
27-12-2016
0/5
32
Love puzzles? Solve this jigsaw and uncover a beautiful glacier.
License: Freeware
OS Support: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
Glacier Jigsaw 1.0 screenshot
26-08-2017
0/5
19
Once in the Halloween Smiley escaped from the evil pumpkins Help him do it? Support him in this.
License: Freeware
OS Support: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
Vampir Smile 3.6 screenshot
Download this beautiful free next generation 3D puzzle and logic game, perfect for beginners and experts alike Meet Hamia, the little Eskimo, and accompany him by his journey through fascinating playgrounds full of ice cubes.
License: Freeware
OS Support: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
jalada Hamia Blue 3.1.2.1 screenshot
Tetris is a free tile-matching puzzle video game The Tetris game is a popular use of tetrominoes, the four-element special case of polyominoes.
License: Freeware
OS Support: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
Free Tetris Game 0.0.1 screenshot
28-01-2017
0/5
21
Snake is the common name for a video game concept where the player maneuvers a line which grows in length, with the line itself being a primary obstacle.
License: Freeware
OS Support: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
Snake Game 0.0.1.a screenshot
My Chihuahua How To House Train,My Chihuahua How To House Train,My Chihuahua How To House Train,My Chihuahua How To House Train,My Chihuahua How To House Train,My Chihuahua How To House Train,My Chihuahua How To House Train,My Chihuahua How To House.
License: Freeware
OS Support: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
My Chihuahua How To House Train 1.0 screenshot


Showing : 1 - 10 from 18

 1  2   Next »